Capacity Building Program
The Enchanté Network Capacity Building Program is comprised of events and networking opportunities for our members that are focused on building capacity within 2SLGBTQ+ service providers. This programme will equip our members with the key skills needed to build or grow a 2SLGBTQ+ organization. We also encourage our network to share knowledge with each other.
In addition to these events, we also offer tailored capacity building support to our members by curating resources and answering members’ questions.
Events coming up
– Capacity Week, from September 20-24th.
– How to Build a Social Media Strategy: A Workshop for Enchanté Network Members – June 24th at 3:30pm EST
– Moving Beyond the Binary: Deconstructing Gender and Gendered Language in Canada. – June 23rd at 11:30am EST
– LGBTQ2 Capacity Fund Show & Tell – May 27 at 3-4:30 pm EST. Organizations represented as speakers include the Edmonton 2 Spirit Society, Quadrangle, the Wabanaki Two Spirit Alliance, and JusticeTrans.
– Members Support Session: LGBTQ2 National Action Plan Written Submissions – May 18 at 3-4:30 pm EST